Kenneth J. LaDuca
Kenneth J. LaDuca is an associate with Grenier Law Group PLLC. Mr. LaDuca is a civil litigator focusing his practice on matters involving serious personal injury, wrongful death, and civil rights violations nationwide in both State and Federal Courts. Mr. LaDuca is known for employing his superior communication, problem-solving, negotiation and research skills on high-level complex cases to obtain the best possible result for clients.
Since joining Grenier Law Group, Mr. LaDuca has made it a habit of obtaining six and seven-figure results for clients in cases ranging from car accidents to jail deaths. Mr. LaDuca has successfully negotiated countless claims against the largest insurance companies in the country, common carriers (like WMATA), and private institutions. Additionally, when negotiations are not successful, Mr. LaDuca does not shy away from heading to the courtroom for clients. He has assisted in obtaining multiple six-figure verdicts in Federal Courts.
- Drafted multiple discovery motions in English v. Wash. Metro. Area Transit Auth., resulting in a 45-page plaintiff-favorable opinion on a plaintiff’s discovery rights in litigation. The U.S. District Court for D.C.’s opinion can be found at 323 F.R.D. 1 (D.D.C. 2017), or 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 169687 (D.D.C. 2017).
Acted as second-chair attorney for Plaintiff in Oliveira v. Allstate Indemnity Company, Case No. 8:16-cv-02547 (D. Md. 2017), in which the jury returned a verdict in Plaintiff’s favor well in excess of the applicable insurance policy limits.
- Drafted opposition to dispositive motion in Ryan v. 21st Century Centennial Ins. Co., resulting in plaintiff-favorable opinion on estoppel and leading to six-figure settlement. The U.S. District Court for Maryland’s opinion can be found at 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 85769 (D. Md. 2016).
- Originally from Syracuse, New York, Mr. LaDuca graduated from American University Washington College of Law in 2013. While in law school, Mr. LaDuca was an articles editor for the American University Business Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Mr. LaDuca earned his B.A. in political science from American University.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Maryland, 2013
- District of Columbia, 2016
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2016
- Maryland Association for Justice
- D.C. Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American University Washington College of Law
- American University
B.A., Political Science