Prior to working in personal injury, Mr. Blum served as a Senior Staff Attorney for Tenant Defense at Rising for Justice in Washington, D.C. While with Rising for Justice (formerly D.C. Law Students in Court), Mr. Blum spearheaded a program of same-day representations in Landlord & Tenant Court whose impact on tenants’ rights was called “transformational” by the Hon. Laura Cordero, Chief Judge of the D.C. Superior Court.
A native of Austin, Texas, Mr. Blum graduated from the George Washington University Law School in 2015. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Blum earned his B.A. in History from the University of Texas at Austin in 2012. Mr. Blum lives in Virginia with his wife and two children.
Bar and Court Admissions
- District of Columbia (2015)
- Maryland (2019)
- Virginia (admission pending)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (admission pending)
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. History, 2021
- Maryland Association for Justice
- D.C. Trial Lawyer Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyer Association