GLG is pleased to announce that on January 25, 2024, GLG won a $320,000.00 jury verdict in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia for damages resulting from our client’s negligently performed 2018 second-trimester surgical abortion. This verdict marks the conclusion of a more than five-year struggle for justice delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic. GLG is committed to advocating tenaciously for all its clients.
- $320,000 Verdict in Medical Malpractice Case
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Connecticut Boarding School for Death of 15-Year-old Girl
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse