This week, local NAACP head Bob Ross and police officers pressured Police Chief Hank Stawinski to resign. For years, officers have been filing suits alleging racial discrimination in matters of discipline and employment. Expert reports in one lawsuit detail over two dozen racist events under Stawinski’s tenure — and the department investigated only two. Grenier Law Group has an ongoing excessive force case against the PGPD. We are committed to fighting for racial justice in law enforcement.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Connecticut Boarding School for Death of 15-Year-old Girl
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- A violent crash, a $106 million judgment and the embrace that brought closure