This week, local NAACP head Bob Ross and police officers pressured Police Chief Hank Stawinski to resign. For years, officers have been filing suits alleging racial discrimination in matters of discipline and employment. Expert reports in one lawsuit detail over two dozen racist events under Stawinski’s tenure — and the department investigated only two. Grenier Law Group has an ongoing excessive force case against the PGPD. We are committed to fighting for racial justice in law enforcement.
- Peter Grenier – Maryland Association for Justice Presentation Regarding $107M Verdict
- Peter Grenier Presents on Crafting Superior Demand Letters
- Peter Grenier Teaches LawPracticeCLE Webinar
- PG County Police Chief Resigns After Discrimination Allegations
- Grenier Interviewed on The Opening Statement with Joe Shannon