On May 19th, hundreds of commuters biked to work during DC’s Bike to Work Day 2017 event! There were different pit stops stationed in and around the city, giving riders a chance to grab a snack, listen to music, and enter in a raffle for a chance to win a new bicycle! Each participant received a T-shirt to promote this healthy alternative for commuting to work. Grenier Law Group was a proud Gold sponsor of this exciting and fun event! See you next year for Bike to Work Day!
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Connecticut Boarding School for Death of 15-Year-old Girl
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- A violent crash, a $106 million judgment and the embrace that brought closure