Saturday, June 10th, two of our very own D.C. Bike Lawyers participated in the Lawyers Have Heart event, where different organizations and attorneys come together to raise money for the American Heart Association! Since this event first began in 1991, Lawyers Have Heart has raised over $11 million for the American Heart Association.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Connecticut Boarding School for Death of 15-Year-old Girl
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- A violent crash, a $106 million judgment and the embrace that brought closure