Peter Grenier of Grenier Law Group PLLC was again recognized as a “Super Lawyer” by the Washington Post. Mr. Grenier was named a Super Lawyer in Personal Injury. Mr. Grenier has been recognized as one of the Washington D.C. area’s top litigators for almost two decades. Several years ago he obtained a record-setting $98 million jury verdict in a highly-publicized civil rights case against the District of Columbia. Since then he has continued to take on the most challenging and complex personal injury cases in the region and around the country. He has recovered over $30,000,000.00 on behalf of his clients since 2010.
- $320,000 Verdict in Medical Malpractice Case
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Against Connecticut Boarding School for Death of 15-Year-old Girl
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse