On September 14, 2015, Grenier Law Group filed suit on behalf of the family of a victim of the Navy Yard shooting. The lawsuit, filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia, alleges that The Experts, Inc. and HP Enterprise Services LLC were negligent because they oversaw shooter Aaron Alexis’s work and were aware of troubling behavior clearly indicating he was a risk, but did not warn anyone. The suit alleges these businesses took no steps to prevent what could have been a preventable attack. The suit is one of a group of suits arising from the 2013 shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, which killed 12 people. GLG Principal Peter C. Grenier was quoted extensively in press coverage of the filings, which can be found here.
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- A violent crash, a $106 million judgment and the embrace that brought closure
- Peter Grenier Presents on Crafting Superior Demand Letters