Grenier Law Group PLLC’s DC-based salmonella lawyers have been contacted by potential victims of the outbreak at DC’s Fig & Olive restaurant and continue to investigate. After closing on September 10, 2015 after the outbreak was identified, the restaurant was allowed to reopen on September 16, 2015. In Washington, DC, victims of restaurant food poisoning have many potential avenues of recovery including theories of negligence, strict liability, and DC statutes. GLG’s attorneys have experience litigating food injury cases in DC and are actively gathering information regarding this outbreak. If you were sickened with salmonella after eating at Fig & Olive, please contact Grenier Law Group.
- The fire that never should have happened: Peter Grenier’s WUSA9 interview on the fire that killed nine-year-old Yafet Solomen, GLG client.
- Washington Post Article: Peter Grenier Quoted on FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- FedEx Field Railing Collapse
- A violent crash, a $106 million judgment and the embrace that brought closure
- Peter Grenier Presents on Crafting Superior Demand Letters